The Customer Service Representative serves as the face of the company. In most cases, they are the primary company representative, who communicates with our clients. As a result, it is important for each representative to deliver a positive customer service experience. This is accomplished by listening to each customer to gain an understanding of their individualized needs and build and maintain relationships.
- Respond to incoming communications from internal and external customers and where necessary resolve and escalate issues as needed.
- Provide information and quote prices for all services.
- Communicate, and coordinate all and transportation arrangements, territory management and business trips.
- Improve the Customer friendliness and ease of use of Customer Facing Solutions.
- Handle additional administrative responsibilities, reports and/or projects that involve Customer Support at management discretion.
- Research customer claims ensuring the highest level of customer service on every call and ensure that all service complaints are handled diplomatically.
- Uses product knowledge to provide alternative solutions to customers’ issues
Benefits of Working With Lumos:
- Opportunities to Travel
- Personal Growth and Development
- Cross-training in sales and consulting
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We only promote within our company
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Customer service and marketing experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Team player